At Mark W. Nichols, CPA PC, we guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize their tax liabilities, maximize their cash flow, and keep them on track to realize their financial goals. Our expertise, experience, analysis, and thorough research allow us to find and optimize financial opportunities within existing and recently altered tax laws.
And for those clients looking to synergize their tax strategies with their overall financial plans, we are the right firm for you. By working with the professionals at our affiliate Landmark Financial Services Group, LLC, you can be sure that your wealth advisors are constantly collaborating with your tax experts - all in one location.
Tax Planning & Advice for Individuals
- Alternative Minimum Tax (AMT) analysis & planning (including tax planning strategies related to stock options)
- Capital gains analysis and planning (including explanation of the "wash sale" rule)
- Home ownership analysis & planning (including the tax implications of selling your home)
- Retirement income planning (including Roth conversions)
- Planning for paying for college, including financial aid planning
- IRS and Massachusetts Department of Revenue Representation
- Tax-planning strategies that are possible to implement after year-end
- Estate and gift planning (legacy planning)
- Tax-planning related to a child's income (kiddie tax, gifting, retirement)
- Tax implications & planning for investing in real estate, including buying a multifamily or vacation home.
Mark W Nichols, CPA, PC • 10 New England Business Center Drive, Suite 102 • Andover, MA 01810 • Phone: 978.984.5425 • E-Mail: email@example.com. | Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Woodbury Financial Services, Inc., Member FINRA
and Registered Investment Adviser. | Landmark Financial Services Group, LLC is not an affiliated entity with Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. | Mark W. Nichols,CPA, PC is not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. | Investment professionals on this site are currently registered to conduct securities business in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Florida.